Create entry form for Easter meeting, have it proofed by commitee
- Complete committee edits, and send off to Karen for printing.
proof pattern again
However, I have found that I need to unpick top of crown just to check that I have the last 5-6 rows documented correctly. This has stalled progress as work has thrown extra, unscheduled things at me this week and I have been working late.
So the above and everything below will have to be done when I get back from Canada. It is Thursday night, I am packing and it is time to admit defeat on this list.
- take pictures of the finishing technique I used (not sure how to do that on my own!)
- send all to R with other general photos, for proofing, editing and publishing.
- complete wrap template
- work nothing else, except wrap
- finalise pattern (good grief, writing it down, makes it sound so easy)
- package and send to R.