Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hello!

Just to let you know that I am still alive and well in London ...

...just thinking about you and hoping that you are enjoying yourself out in the shop, sanding the table.

I really look forwards to seeing table progress photos as it sounds like it is really starting to take shape.

Today I met up with some knitting friends for cocktails in a posh hotel bar. This is me after 3 mohitos, 1 Toberlone cocktail (too rich, ick) and a black coffee.

Funnily enough, I did not get much knitting done but I did sew in the ends on a scarflet for my sister's birthday.

I have posted more info and pictures on my knitting blog. Actually, Amy requested blue like you did, so I got more of the yarn that I used for your hat because it was so soft and warm.

You know, I hope that she has as much fun with her scarf, as we have had so far with your hat! Miss you fella xx

1 comment:

Brian said...

Now you are just showing off. Just what a guy wants to see. His beautiful girlfriend, 1500 KM away, out of hug range. How gorgeous do you think you look? 9.8 to 10? I thought you said that gained weight. It's not apparent from this photo G. I can think of no reason why I just shouldn't... (you know the rest)