Thursday, November 15, 2007

One Happy Woman

Well, if you were me, wouldn't you be...? Look what arrived for me at my office today!





PDA Alert! (Avert your eyes, Leo!) Thank you B, they are gorgeous and I cannot wait to see you on Monday so I have the opportunity to share these flowers with you in person.
I'll put them in front room at home, so we can both enjoy them next week Gxxx
PS, just in case you all think that this romance is all one sided, I think that B is being a bit coy about a certain delivery he received at his office earlier this week. I am fairly sure that they do not compare with these but you know, it is the thought that counts?

1 comment:

Brian said...

They are lovely G. I am so happy that you like them. I hope that you won't mind me doing this again once in a while. x